Friday, May 17, 2013

Back to Blog

Its been a while... more then a while actually... its been over a year.
Two years ago I started in a masters program next to my full time job and derby. One of the things that I have let go because of it, was my blog.

"Life gets in the way of Derby"

But now I am back! Cause well, I loved keeping track of my experiences in derby. And this blog helped me do that. So I will try to keep it up again. We will see how it goes...

For now I have been updating my pages, I have updated my page about myself, I have added a page about Men's Derby, and have updated the Dutch League page. Hope all the info on there is now correct.

I have also added a page that links to the website of a very awesome company, called Deadbolt Pads. I am currently a sponsored rider for the Deadbolt team, and very proud to be part of the team too. As their pads are the most comfortable pads I have had until now. And I have not had any issues with my knees since wearing them. Yes, I am totally spamming you right now. But anyways, go check em out.

I hope you'll enjoy my blog. Make sure to drop me a line in a comment or hit me up on facebook.

Derby love,

Furrrocious

1 comment:

Let me know what you think of my blog!