Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The power of the blog!!

I have been completely amazed by how many people have been reading my blog! From all over the world, and when I say all over I mean it, from Israel, USA, France, Australia, and so many more. Almost 1100 people have read it. And that's just me writing about my journey to become a Roller Derby girl.




Today I was talking on Facebook with Matt the Knife, a head ref from Leeds, who I'll be working with on the German championship next month. And he had even read my blog!!
For people who are used to blogging this might actually be normal. But for me this is just all pretty mind blowing.
I love keeping track of my journey towards playing Roller Derby, but especially because I want to keep track of it for myself. Not because I thought people would like reading it!! Lol!!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you and thank you all for reading my blog and supporting me!


- Furrrocious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my blog!